We are thrilled to announce our newest initiative, The Edge Ambassadors!
If you are looking to truly be a part of the change taking place within your community, but may not have the time to commit to being a full-time Board Member, this is the group for you!
Edge Ambassadors are Champions of Arts Education, Academic Success and Youth!
Not in Miami but would still like to get involved? No worries!
We’d still love to have you as a champion of The Motivational Edge.
- Be an advocate for ME in the community by facilitating connections with those that would appreciate learning about, and whose personal goals align with our Mission and Vision
- Upstanding professional dedicated to ME’s Mission and a better Miami/community
- Serve as a host committee member for annual signature event (secure 5+ attendees)
- Attend one (1) other ME event throughout the year
- Assist ME in promoting its events, programs, fundraisers, etc. via social media and professional networks
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the ME Ambassador Chairperson and The Motivational Edge’s leadership team
- Estimated time commitment: Approximately 1-2 hours per month
- 1 year term
- The immense gratification of knowing that you are helping transform young lives within your community
- Grow your network through our quarterly Ambassador Networking Events and connect with like-minded professionals making a difference in the community
- VIP at ME’s annual signature event
- Preferred seating at all ME events
- Named as an ME Ambassador on our website and marketing materials
- Be featured in our newsletter, which goes out to thousands of individuals and businesses
- Be associated with THE leading Arts Based Youth Development Agency in Florida
ME’s administration understands that Ambassadors are volunteering their time, therefore we want to make this a rewarding experience, while setting clear expectations to help those served by The Motivational Edge. We reserve the right to revoke ambassador privileges from anyone, based on behavior or actions that the administration deems to have, or potentially have a negative impact on the agency.
For more information, info@TheMotivationalEdge.org, 1.800.641.2201, ext. 4