Student Code of Ethics
As a valued student of The Motivational Edge, I will adhere to the following:
- I will show respect to each individual in the class and use appropriate and courteous language at all times.
- I will try my very best during class and at home. If I receive a “C” or below in a core subject, then I will participate in tutoring a minimum of two times per week until my grades surpass a “C”. I am always willing to perform at my highest level. I will also be honest when asked about my grades.
- I will attend all my classes at school because I know it is extremely important in order to be successful.
- I will handle disagreements in the proper way by trusting a staff member and asking them for help before it gets out of hand.
- I will behave properly and know that if I misbehave by being disruptive or getting into a physical fight with another student, I may be removed from this program or class.
- I will listen to any constructive criticism whether it is given by a student or staff member and respect their opinions.
- I will be honest with myself, my classmates and any staff members by answering honestly when I am asked a question.
- If I do not follow the rules above, I understand I may give up my right to participate in any or all programs offered by The Motivational Edge.